The formation of some minerals requires thousands of years and several climate changes. The manufacture of a terracotta vase requires a series of twelve steps. To bring to life his works Duchamp took up to 8 years of constant work. Simple things are not always the result of a short process, sometimes behind the surface there is a substantial amount of work and study we would have never expected.
Bruno Munari, one of the most important Italian designers, said:
“Complicating is easy, simplifying is difficult. It is necessary to take away in order to simplify, and it is necessary to know what should be taken away in order to take away as the sculptor does when he eliminates thesuperfluous material with the chisel from the stone mass.”
It is from this idea that the Enfasi line arose. Minimal but accurate, meticulous in its details with a sophisticated style. For those who love the amazing simplicity.
- Aisi 441 stainless steel body – matt black painted
- Metal knobs and handles – matt black painted
- Fully moulded black enamelled black glass induction
- Cold oven door with double glass
- Storage compartment
- Electronic oven timer with touch control
- Stainless steel adjustable feet (100-150 mm) – matt black painted
- No splashback and no ventilation openings on the top (perfect for island solutions)
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years